You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shai Levy

Our Neighbors recommended Bowmanville Dental. We recently had our 1st appointment and found everyone very helpful. They were extremely knowledgeable with the insurance process and Dr. Levy, was excellent at Explaining the treatment required. Their office is also open 7 days a wk. We have found our family dentist for many years to come!.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Levi is amazing! He is patient, kind and professional. The staff are absolutely wonderful and helpful with all questions and concerns answered. Welcoming atmosphere from ALL staff, even though I've been late for most of my appointments. Thank you Dr. Levy for fixing my teeth :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

hi i am shais daughter i really love my dad and he is so nice. thats why i recomend you to send your kids there , dont forget the prizes and a bonus for you is free tooth brushes and tooth paste

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I recently moved here, went to this office to have a series of work done. Was welcomed and made to feel at ease, and that was the last time I felt at ease. Dentist rushes through procedures, have to repeat what I'm there for every time I go for a visit, front desk staff confused, won't take time to explain invoices, Dr. Levy not very patient. Will not go back once work is completed.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

This is the new Dental office for our family. We had our 1st visit and everyone was helpful in answering our questions and helpful. We recommend this dental office to anyone looking to change. They were gentle with the kids and their office is open 8am-8pm, and weekends. No other office in Bowmanville is open this late! Their Admin Staff is very helpful and acknowlegable dealing with insurance plans as well.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr Levy is very professional and helpful. A few weeks ago I had a huge concern and was feeling tremendous anxiety, Dr Levy took the time to answer my questions and solve the problem. Thankyou DR levy!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Was not impressed by the care I received there. I have a lot of anxiety about dentists and made this clear when I first booked in. I was assured Dr. Levy was experienced with such fears but felt no compassion from him what so ever. Also I was charged for things I dont think were even done when my son was in for a visit. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

My son and I have been going to Dr. Levy for approx 5 years now and have cleanings every 3 months, We have decided to switch dentists for the several reasons. The turn-around in staff is outrageous. I have had 5 different hygenists since I have started and 3 dentists. We are never communicated to regarding the change, just show up to a new face. (With my son, this is a huge cause for anxiety). That said, they can only rely on records, so I am constantly repeating myself. Also, I find they always find work to be done. We take very good care of our teeth, and every time I left, I was told we have a small cavity to fill...and now, it is filling replacements!! (some are only 6 years old). Staff are kind, but front desk is dis-organized.. (called me to fill out forms that I had already completed), this has happend on a few occasions. The office is high tech, and medically, the office is well trained, but there is a reason for high turnover.. worth finding a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

1st Visit to this office, found the experience from beginning to end extremely satisfying. Staff at front were friendly, and polite. Dr. Levy, has a great sense of humour!. Their team made sure I felt comfortable!. Would recommend this office to anyone looking for a dentist (especially if your nervous)

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Shai Levy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our Neighbors recommended Bowmanville Dental. We recently had our 1st appointment and found everyone very helpful. They were extremely knowledgeable with the i..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levi is amazing! He is patient, kind and professional. The staff are absolutely wonderful and helpful with all questions and concerns answered. Welcoming..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hi i am shais daughter i really love my dad and he is so nice. thats why i recomend you to send your kids there , dont forget the prizes and a bonus for you is ..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The atmosphere at this clinic was both friendly and professional. I'm glad my family decided to try bowmanville dental.!"

December 9, 2014