Ratings for Dr. Phillip Bock

Had Dr. BOCK in the ER . A kind, caring young man.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Best doctor on planet earth! First saw him in ER, and he was amazing. So lucky to have him as minr and my kids family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He is an amazing physician who takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Bock is very professional and looks at your overall health and wellness rather than just pushing drugs. You will feel at ease and surely be greeted with a smile when you enter the office!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

He has been he most amazing doctor since we have been in NB the past three years. We have seen many but we are glad to finally have a doctor who knows his stuff and is not just a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Bock has been a very wonderful physician and very thorough in our care, although his assistant has been rather unprofessional, and childlike.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Bock was my Mother, Zelda Ballard's Family Doctor and she spoke highly of him after every visit. While she was gravely ill he took the time to contact us in Alberta (POAH) and keep us up to date reference her health. In her last days in hospital he was the epitome of professionalism and caring. We were lucky to have him as her primary care Physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

My family has been with Dr. Bock since he came to Fredericton. He is one of the best doctors in town! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Tasha is a pearl <3 she is so amazing and Dr. Bock, could not be more professional than that! So blessed to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I count myself truely blessed to have Dr. Philip Bock as my full-time doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, respectful and this man knows his work. His secretary, Tasha, is a doll. Wonderful man and doctor!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014