You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael May

Many times my paper work isn't be completed and Veronica was whining to me about having to call her 87 other patients and hung up me twice,unprofessional and I wont be treated this WY.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Michael May is wonderful. He is very thorough, and never hesitates to use the expertise of his partners or referring to a specialist. Dr May always takes his time and never makes you feel rushed. He is wonderful with my children also. Can't say enough about the office staff. These ladies are amazing. So thankful to have found this doctor 4 years ago.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

The best health care professional I have seen in years.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. May is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I went to the walk-in clinic yesterday with a very painful cramp in my leg that would not go away. He was puzzled at first because I had tried all the remedies he suggested, but rather than give up and send me away with a different painkiller, he was determined to help. He decided to inject some anesthetic into the sore area and it immediately took the pain away. He warned me that it might not last but it has and what a relief! He did also tell me that sometimes by injecting even a dry needle into the trigger point, it relaxes the spasm. He won my trust!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Amazing Doctor!!!! always helpful, listens and has helped me tremendously of the past 2yrs.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Doesnt care enough.doesnt follow up and doesnt do his paper very well and in my case.not at all on more then one occasion

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. M. May is a wonderful doctor. He is pleasant, knowledgeable & most importantly he listens, he takes his time, and I never felt rushed during my appointments with him. He is always ready to address all my concerns. I don't see myself ever switching to another doctor. I highly recommend him. He definitely deserves the 5 stars rating !!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Highly informative and educational while being personable as well.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I couldn't be happier. Dr. May is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Amazing Dr!!!! He has been amazing thru my pregnancy and very understanding and patient! Would tell everyone to go to him!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Michael May's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Many times my paper work isn't be completed and Veronica was whining to me about having to call her 87 other patients and hung up me twice,unprofessional and I ..."

September 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.riveroaksdental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L6H0" to "L6H 3X2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2169 Sixth Line". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058491944".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Michael May is wonderful. He is very thorough, and never hesitates to use the expertise of his partners or referring to a specialist. Dr May always takes his..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best health care professional I have seen in years. "

April 4, 2015