Ratings for Dr. Marlin Wilson

Marlin is a knowledgeable, talented, gifted-healer. He is empathic, intuitive and fun. In addition to acupuncture, he uses musical therapy, massage, herbs and other tools to assist in your healing. He keeps my stomach and digestive system in balance as well as treating anxiety and headaches among a number of other ailments. I always float out of there at the end of my session.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

This man is a gifted healer and has a very nurturing approach to his work. Always kind, considerate and compassionate. His ability to intuit is bar none and I absolutley delight when he brings out the guitar and takes me back to marguerita ville....

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for three years and cannot say enough positive things about him. I first started seeing him for a terrible problem that I was having with parasites, which he cured me of in six weeks. I then saw him for fertility issues, which he (and TCM in general) is very effective at treating. I now see him from time to time for minor issues likes colds and flus. Dr. Wilson his unusual because he is a Dr. of Traditional Chinese medicine, not just an acupuncturist (as many are). He is very knowledgeable with herbal remedies and massage to compliment acupuncture, and these treatment methods have been wonderful for me. Dr. Marlin is a very intuitive and gentle practitioner who treats his patients like friends or family and has a very comfortable bedside manner. He gets genuinely excited about healing people.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I received three sessions from Marlin Wilson. After the third session, I felt uncomfortable with his procedures. During my second appointment, he played his guitar and sang for me during my 20 minute rest period instead of leaving me alone to rest. It felt unusual but he said he did that for his special clients. During the third appointment, since I was sitting up to receive needles in my back, he asked that I remove my t-shirt. I was wearing a sports bra which he adjusted by firmly pulling the straps down to gain access to my back. During my resting time, he continually circled my chair and kept talking to me. I kept my eyes closed. Was he worried I would keel over? I don't know. He then proceeded to massage my shoulders and arms after the needles were removed. I felt uncomfortable and totally exposed clutching my t-shirt to my stomach. He finally grasped my bra straps and snapped them back into place. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I've never encountered a more personable practitioner :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

marlin is the best i have ever gone to he is solving my health issues and i have lost 7 inches around my body and i am feeling great

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Great acupuncturist, very intuitive and kind. Really helped me out with many things and he has so many Chinese herbs as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Great acupuncturist. He's very intuitive and his treatments are highly effective. He has helped me with a number of unrelated issues

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

He's a great acupuncturist. Always have a great experience when I go see him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011