Ratings for Dr. Marlin Wilson

I consulted with Dr. Wilson a few weeks ago. He's a pleasant gentleman, but I had a really bad experience with the dietary regimen and supplements that he provided. I suspect it's likely because he didn't take a history. All he really did was take a photograph of my tongue and check my radial pulse. Subsequently, he escorted me upstairs where acupuncture needles were inserted. This treatment was fine. I followed his dietary advice (take Apple cider vinegar in between and honey before meals, as well as the herbal medicine). This is what really screwed me up I think. I became so sick on this regimen that I had to stop and go see my naturopath. She was floored when I told her about my experience. Anyway, I won't be returning to see Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I suffered for 6 years with severe EMF sensitivity and no one could help me. Marlin just needed to look at my tongue and he knew exactly how to treat me. I have been going weekly for 5 weeks and he can tell from my pulses and tongue how I am progressing with the needles and herbs but I KNOW I'm so much better and so does everyone that knows me. He combines a lightness and deep caring with huge amount of knowledge and interest in the workings of our energy systems. I suspect there's nothing this guy couldn't fix. The BEST!!!!! Thank you SO much!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Very professional and helpful, would recommend him to anyone. He makes the visits light and cheery and I leave feeling so at peace and relaxed.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Marlin is amazing, he can usually tell what my chief complaint is before I even sit down. I have even become so relaxed during sessions that I have been known to fall asleep. He knows so many amazing things, he's even be able to stop my horrible over active periods using moxibustion treatments, it worked so well it's absolutely amazing. I always leave so relaxed and refreshed when I walk out of there it is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Marlin is a knowledgeable, talented, gifted-healer. He is empathic, intuitive and fun. In addition to acupuncture, he uses musical therapy, massage, herbs and other tools to assist in your healing. He keeps my stomach and digestive system in balance as well as treating anxiety and headaches among a number of other ailments. I always float out of there at the end of my session.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

This man is a gifted healer and has a very nurturing approach to his work. Always kind, considerate and compassionate. His ability to intuit is bar none and I absolutley delight when he brings out the guitar and takes me back to marguerita ville....

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for three years and cannot say enough positive things about him. I first started seeing him for a terrible problem that I was having with parasites, which he cured me of in six weeks. I then saw him for fertility issues, which he (and TCM in general) is very effective at treating. I now see him from time to time for minor issues likes colds and flus. Dr. Wilson his unusual because he is a Dr. of Traditional Chinese medicine, not just an acupuncturist (as many are). He is very knowledgeable with herbal remedies and massage to compliment acupuncture, and these treatment methods have been wonderful for me. Dr. Marlin is a very intuitive and gentle practitioner who treats his patients like friends or family and has a very comfortable bedside manner. He gets genuinely excited about healing people.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I received three sessions from Marlin Wilson. After the third session, I felt uncomfortable with his procedures. During my second appointment, he played his guitar and sang for me during my 20 minute rest period instead of leaving me alone to rest. It felt unusual but he said he did that for his special clients. During the third appointment, since I was sitting up to receive needles in my back, he asked that I remove my t-shirt. I was wearing a sports bra which he adjusted by firmly pulling the straps down to gain access to my back. During my resting time, he continually circled my chair and kept talking to me. I kept my eyes closed. Was he worried I would keel over? I don't know. He then proceeded to massage my shoulders and arms after the needles were removed. I felt uncomfortable and totally exposed clutching my t-shirt to my stomach. He finally grasped my bra straps and snapped them back into place. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I've never encountered a more personable practitioner :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

marlin is the best i have ever gone to he is solving my health issues and i have lost 7 inches around my body and i am feeling great

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013