Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Shafiei

THE WORST DENTIST...I wouldn't let him work on my dog!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Awful, unprofessional, this dentist is more interested in making money than taking care of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr shafiei is useless the bottom line is when comes to patient care, he values cash more then there well-being. He cares about himself and nobody else not even his staff. Which is why everyone has left. I would highly recommend going somewhere else if you wish to be treated with respect and kindness. Do not go here!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

You just need to look at the staff turnover of this office to tell there is a major problem with the managing of this office by Dr Shafiei. My 80 yr old mother is on a fixed income (pension). She had a filling done which fell out. She was told that because it was more than 3 months old there would be a charge. So fillings are only supposed to last 3 months?!?! She asked for and was given an estimate. She had the filling done and when the bill was higher than the estimate she was told that it was bigger than they thought it would be. Dr Shafiei wouldn't even give her a seniors discount because it wasn't Seniors Day (which is only one day a month). So is she supposed to wait weeks until Seniors Day to get her tooth fixed? She only had enough money set aside to pay for the estimate she was given. Now they're sending her bills to collect the rest. He's money hungry.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dosent care about his staff and treats them nothing more the need object . Horrible attitude and you can tell he cares only for money don't not patient don't waste you time and money there not worth it

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Paid a lot of money to have an implant done by Dr. Shafiei, it fell out. All of that time and money for nothing

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

HORRIBLE, completely horrible. please keep your family and friends safe, go somewhere else

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

All new staff, horrible. I loved my hygienist and now when I went in, she is gone, the other hygienists are gone and the receptionist have all changes. When Dr. Shafiei come in for a check-up he doesn't even talk to me. It's time to move on to a more stable office.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

This guy is only after my insurance money. He just feelings that are necessary and bills more than he should. I can't believe he's a dentist. I am telling all of my neighbours and friends to go somewhere else

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

He did a filling on me and I had pin for months. I had no discomfort before the filling. I won't return.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017