Ratings for Dr. Edith Gonzalez-Werner

Staff was very helpful. Dr. Gonzalez was thorough and attentive during my visit. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Staff have bad attitude. Dr. did not listen. Felt rushed and when I left, I made an appointment with Dr, Aleta Sterling in Palm Desert. Longer drive but she takes her patients concerns seriously. Very pro active. Gonzalez is like an insurance mill.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I have been with Dr Gonzalez for over 20 yes. She genuinely cares for her patients and has always been very friendly, kind and attentive to my medical needs. If I had any complains it would be towards her receptionist staff. Sometimes their tone can be very rude and putting someone on hold for more then 20 min should be unacceptable however, Dr Gonzalez exemplifies in my opinion a GREAT Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gonzalez for 12 years now. She is a kind and caring person. Any concerns I bring up during a visit, she addresses and acts upon them, and she admonishes me to follow through. Her staff sometimes taxes my patience, especially when I call to get results of a test. The staff needs to be trained that they don't let a patient linger on the phone for 20 minutes or more. The least they should do, come back on line and tell the patient that they either can't find the results or that they are waiting for the doctor to give the results, or to tell the patient that they will call back.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Edith Gonzalez-Werner is a very caring, compassionate physician. She genuinely cares for her patients and promptly refers you to a specialist should the need arise. She is a beautiful Christian lady which shows in her interest in her patients. She is always smiling, shaking your hand, and listens as you tell her your concern, and then she immediately acts accordingly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Great Team and Excellent, knowledgeable and caring Doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Staff is AWFUL. they act like they are doing you a favor. Dr. Is nice enough. But she is running an insurance mill. If you take a long term med, like for cholesterol, she requires a visit every 3 months to renew prescriptions. Just wants to churn billing. And be ready to wait. And wait. If you are looking for a long term relationship with a family doctor, keep looking.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Called to schedule my first appointment and literally was on hold for 30 minutes. Not a good sign. Changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have been a patient since January My first visit was an hour late wait time Staff was rude. Precsriptions were filled with wrong medications and no apologies when I brought to their attion. Call their office they put you on hold or go to lunch Literailly while you are on hold .. Worst office I have ever been to

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Do not go to this doctor. She makes you wait forever in the waiting room ant then again in the exam room. once she comes in, she rushes through the visit.She comes off as that she really couldn't care less about you. Also, she prescribed me penicilin even though I'm allergic to it and her nurse had just written on the chart. She prescribes medicine willy nellie without even asking you any questions. Her front office staff is clueless. Do not trust these people with something as important as your health.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013