Dr. Mohamad Salame

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Salame

Maplewood making the world better place, one smile at a time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I looked at this website to find who was #1 as a dentist in St.Catharines. I made an appt. and have never been disappointed since. Dr. Salame is the best for several reasons. He is friendly, personable, professional and even saw me late on a Friday night when I broke my front tooth. I have nothing but good things to say about his practice. The staff are very friendly and always smiling. The office is decorated beautifully. Dr. Salame does an excellent job and I am always excited to see the end product! Thank you, Dr. Salame and staff! It is always a pleasure to see you, even though most dread going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Salame is an amazing dentist, I had a huge gap and he filled them in for me and since then I never had a problem. I have been to his clinic for about 5 years and never regret any visit there. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Great all round dentist office, staff, hygienist, dr Salame are all top rate.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Excellent dental care - thorough, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

A very kind and compassionate Dentist . Dr. Salame takes the time to listen to your concerns . Would highly recommend .👍😁

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Our family has been with Dr. Salame for a number of years. He was recommended to us and we were so glad we switched. Excellent dentist. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

It took me 60 years to find a Dental office I'm relaxed walking into. The staff is friendly and upbeat and Dr. Salame is concerned about your comfort and care. Thank you Maplewood Dental.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Just had a wisdom tooth extraction and it was painless. Even the freezing of the gums was the best experience I’ve had at any dentist. Thank you Dr. Salame!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Great Dental clinic, it’s my go to. Very clean and very knowledgeable. I would roccomend it to all my family members.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Mohamad Salame's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from Dennis Morris High School in 1991 and received my Masters degree from Brock University in 1999. I received my Dental degree in 2003 from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Manitoba. My philosophy has always been to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxing and casual setting, using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment. You will find intra-oral cameras, digital x-rays, and computers in every operatory. Away from the office I enjoy photography, digital photo editing, or a game of racket-ball. By far the majority of my free time is spent with my wife, my sons and my family.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2003)

• Salamé, M., and R.L. Carlone. 1996. In vivo transfection of DNA into the newt’s, Notophthalmus veredescens, forelimb triceps muscle.
  • Salamé, M., J. Muller, and R.L. Carlone. Direct gene transfer into newt forelimb muscle in vivo: Evidence for dedifferenciation. Developmental Biology; May 1996
  • Salamé, M., D. Bautista, and Y. Haj-ahmad. 1998. Improved Packaging Cell lines for Rescuing Recombinant Bovine Adenoviral Vectors. 98th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Request an Appointment