Dr. Mohamad Salame

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Salame

Maplewood making the world better place, one smile at a time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Wonderful staff! So happy I found Dr. Salame! I moved from Mississauga to Port Dalousie. I thought it would be difficult to find someone to replace my dentist of 35 years. Dr Salame and his staff are perfect.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Salame and staff are very friendly and greet you by name. Very knowledgeable and extremely gentle with administrating freezing. Always a great job. Thank you Maplewood Dental

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Salame by my Periodontist as I had a complicated problem with a crown. I found him to be an exceptional Dentist. Very professional, knowledgeable and competent. I will continue to go to him for all dental work and would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

For quite a few years I have been absolutely terrified of dentist due to some terrible experiences that I've encountered. Over the weekend my "fang tooth" broke. I was extremely overwhelmed by even the thought of having to go to the dentist to deal with but I knew that it needed to be addressed and with my new job working in the beauty store I needed to be able to smile without feeling insecure. Sunday I spent my time researching dentist and reading the reviews. I stumbled upon two that seem to have the best and called them to see if they would be able to help me. The receptionist was so comforting when I explained to her my phobia of dentists and she was able to take away a lot of my reservations. They booked me that day only a couple hours from the time I called. It meant a lot to me because it felt like they took my concerns seriously. Leading up to my appointment time I was beginning to feel anxious. As I was called in the dental assistant aknowledged my concern for being in the chair and made me feel so comfortable. I didn't feel judged, they addressed there concerns and told me step by step what they were going to do and told me if I felt nervous or needed a break to let them know. They made me feel so comfortable. I left feeling so much better about going and am happy to have finally found a dentist. Thank you to the wonderful team for being so welcoming , comforting and patient with me. It means more to me then you could imagine.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Great doctor and staff always a pleasure when I have an appointment

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Best Dentist i've ever been too. The staff is very personable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

They are professionals, Dr. Mohamad and all his staff. Not much of a comment I can add, because I have nothing to complain about! All the work they have done for me is the highest quality.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

My first appointment today. Very happy with the professionalism of Dr. Salame and his staff. Dr. Salame pointed out the deficiencies in my teeth and gums that no other doctor had previously before. Dr Salame spent alot of time with me as well.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Salame is excellent--he is thorough, friendly, and practical. He has always put our daughter at ease as her teeth have grown in and now out with him. His staff, both dental assistants and clerical, is also pretty great--thanks for your kind and easygoing efficiency, Fay!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Mohamad Salame's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from Dennis Morris High School in 1991 and received my Masters degree from Brock University in 1999. I received my Dental degree in 2003 from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Manitoba. My philosophy has always been to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxing and casual setting, using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment. You will find intra-oral cameras, digital x-rays, and computers in every operatory. Away from the office I enjoy photography, digital photo editing, or a game of racket-ball. By far the majority of my free time is spent with my wife, my sons and my family.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2003)

• Salamé, M., and R.L. Carlone. 1996. In vivo transfection of DNA into the newt’s, Notophthalmus veredescens, forelimb triceps muscle.
  • Salamé, M., J. Muller, and R.L. Carlone. Direct gene transfer into newt forelimb muscle in vivo: Evidence for dedifferenciation. Developmental Biology; May 1996
  • Salamé, M., D. Bautista, and Y. Haj-ahmad. 1998. Improved Packaging Cell lines for Rescuing Recombinant Bovine Adenoviral Vectors. 98th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology

Healthnet