Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Salame

Maplewood making the world better place, one smile at a time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr Salame is so kind and gentle , his smile tells it all , highly professional and caring

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Emergency... Dr Salame explained situation and took care of my problem. Professional and I benefited from his expertise. Amazing. Reasonable charge.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very nice dentist. The staff work well together. Very happy patient. Friendly dentist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This is just the place to be if you need a dental appointment! A very knowledgeable and friendly dentist, amazingly friendly and welcoming staff! I've been so lucky to find Maplewood Dental and make it my dental office. I would recommend this homie feel office to anyone. I was always very anxious and scared of the dentist but that's in the past! The doctor, assistants and hygienist made it now easy for me now. I'm very grateful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

A skilled clinician and a kind man. The whole package. And I should know, I'm a dental hygienist!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Always such a wonderful experience!! The staff is amazing and Dr. Salame is so helpful and knowledgable!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Salame is a very knowledgeable, caring, and understanding! The dentist you can trust!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The instant I met with Dr Salame, I felt confident with him. He took me in with an emergency. The care he gave me as well as his knowledge helped to make the decision to change over and keep him as my regular dentist. I have and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Salame.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Salame is the most helpful and knowledgable dentist I've been to. His staff are extremely friendly and he always goes above and beyond to meet my needs. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Mohamad Salame's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from Dennis Morris High School in 1991 and received my Masters degree from Brock University in 1999. I received my Dental degree in 2003 from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Manitoba. My philosophy has always been to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxing and casual setting, using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment. You will find intra-oral cameras, digital x-rays, and computers in every operatory. Away from the office I enjoy photography, digital photo editing, or a game of racket-ball. By far the majority of my free time is spent with my wife, my sons and my family.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2003)

• Salamé, M., D. Bautista, and Y. Haj-ahmad. 1998. Improved Packaging Cell lines for Rescuing Recombinant Bovine Adenoviral Vectors. 98th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology
  • Salamé, M., and R.L. Carlone. 1996. In vivo transfection of DNA into the newt’s, Notophthalmus veredescens, forelimb triceps muscle.
  • Salamé, M., J. Muller, and R.L. Carlone. Direct gene transfer into newt forelimb muscle in vivo: Evidence for dedifferenciation. Developmental Biology; May 1996

Request an Appointment