Dr. Mohamad Salame

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Salame

Maplewood making the world better place, one smile at a time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

A very caring skilled Dentist who made my teeth amazing!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Very welcoming and caring staff. Dr. Saleme is a very pleasant and professional dentist who will explain you everything you need to know and spend with you as much time as needed. Everyone in his office, including dr. Salame makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Best dentist I have ever had! The staff are all Wonderful! Thank you so much for helping feel comfortable smiling again!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I came to Dr Salame’s office with a good amount of dental work needed. My last dentist had done a poor job at a root canal that reinfected and aside from already feeling ashamed, I felt hopeless. Dr Salame’s team provided me with A+ dental care from the start. They gave me the confidence to sit through all the appointments and know exactly what was being done. They take my concerns seriously and never rush me out. My kids and boyfriend are now his patients and I refer everyone to him. Honestly so blessed to have found such a great dentist with such amazing staff!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Great dentist and love the staff! I ha be been a patient for since he bought the practice . He’s very personable, takes his time and is gentle which is important for a sick like me. Dana, Johanna and Faye and Kimber etc

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr.Salame is excellent and all staff at MW dental are wonderful to the patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I would love to express just how thoughtful and kind this dentist is Dr. Salame has been a very patient and compassionate person, he and his staff go beyond their jobs to make everyone comfortable, if you are looking for a dentist stop looking, you will be satisfied plus have great care!,!bless❤️

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Salame is very professional, giving expert care when needed and excellent knowledge to make decisions. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Wonderful staff! So happy I found Dr. Salame! I moved from Mississauga to Port Dalousie. I thought it would be difficult to find someone to replace my dentist of 35 years. Dr Salame and his staff are perfect.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Mohamad Salame's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from Dennis Morris High School in 1991 and received my Masters degree from Brock University in 1999. I received my Dental degree in 2003 from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Manitoba. My philosophy has always been to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxing and casual setting, using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment. You will find intra-oral cameras, digital x-rays, and computers in every operatory. Away from the office I enjoy photography, digital photo editing, or a game of racket-ball. By far the majority of my free time is spent with my wife, my sons and my family.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2003)

• Salamé, M., and R.L. Carlone. 1996. In vivo transfection of DNA into the newt’s, Notophthalmus veredescens, forelimb triceps muscle.
  • Salamé, M., J. Muller, and R.L. Carlone. Direct gene transfer into newt forelimb muscle in vivo: Evidence for dedifferenciation. Developmental Biology; May 1996
  • Salamé, M., D. Bautista, and Y. Haj-ahmad. 1998. Improved Packaging Cell lines for Rescuing Recombinant Bovine Adenoviral Vectors. 98th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology

UnitedHealthcare