Dr. Mohamad Salame

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mohamad Salame

Maplewood making the world better place, one smile at a time.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Excellent dental care - thorough, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

A very kind and compassionate Dentist . Dr. Salame takes the time to listen to your concerns . Would highly recommend .👍😁

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Our family has been with Dr. Salame for a number of years. He was recommended to us and we were so glad we switched. Excellent dentist. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

It took me 60 years to find a Dental office I'm relaxed walking into. The staff is friendly and upbeat and Dr. Salame is concerned about your comfort and care. Thank you Maplewood Dental.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Just had a wisdom tooth extraction and it was painless. Even the freezing of the gums was the best experience I’ve had at any dentist. Thank you Dr. Salame!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Great Dental clinic, it’s my go to. Very clean and very knowledgeable. I would roccomend it to all my family members.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Once again I have had another experience that was nothing short of spectacular Dr.Salame makes your visit comfortable and as painless as possible the staff is always friendly and understanding that we can be forgetful and that we have other appointments and scheduled activities to attend. Thank you so much Maplewood Dental.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

It is true that this office has a differnt feel as soon as you walk in the front door. We have been with this practice for 5-6 years and are truly pleased we made the jump from a big practice up the street. The staff take such pride in their work and I believe they love working with Dr Salame because he is such a well rounded and kind dentist. He is an expert in many advanced techniques and offers an in debth knowledge base for a family dentist. We had a dental emergency over the past year, as well as a root canal, whitening trays and my daughter had her wisdom teeth extracted. All without any incident or complication. The office welcome calls regarding concerns or questions and Joanna is a wonderful assistant to be involved with. Truly a professional office with the personal touches that make a huge difference in overall satisfaction. I would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The minute I walked into the waiting room I realized this office is different than all the other dentist offices I've been to. It's very friendly, lots of interesting artwork, friendly staff and everyone is so happy and welcoming. Dr Salame took his time with me and explained all the treatment options. I left feeling confident and at ease but the most amazing part is that he gave me his cell phone number in case my tooth flared up on the weekend. I wish I met him years ago, I wouldn't be such a nervous wreck in the dental chair.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Mohamad Salame's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I graduated from Dennis Morris High School in 1991 and received my Masters degree from Brock University in 1999. I received my Dental degree in 2003 from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Manitoba. My philosophy has always been to provide the highest quality of dentistry in a relaxing and casual setting, using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment. You will find intra-oral cameras, digital x-rays, and computers in every operatory. Away from the office I enjoy photography, digital photo editing, or a game of racket-ball. By far the majority of my free time is spent with my wife, my sons and my family.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2003)

• Salamé, M., and R.L. Carlone. 1996. In vivo transfection of DNA into the newt’s, Notophthalmus veredescens, forelimb triceps muscle.
  • Salamé, M., J. Muller, and R.L. Carlone. Direct gene transfer into newt forelimb muscle in vivo: Evidence for dedifferenciation. Developmental Biology; May 1996
  • Salamé, M., D. Bautista, and Y. Haj-ahmad. 1998. Improved Packaging Cell lines for Rescuing Recombinant Bovine Adenoviral Vectors. 98th General Meeting of the American Society for Microbiology

Request an Appointment