Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Kungl

Dr Kungl has been my doctor for just as long as he has been a practicing doctor. I refuse to go to anyone else because he provides such good care. He has been my physician for 17 years and he is the best!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Extremely compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable. A fine family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Kungl has been attentive and helpful. He listens to not just whats wrong with me but what it is I'm trying to do to get better.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Our whole family goes to Dr. Kungl and we appreciate his gentle bedside manner and concern for patient well-being

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

I have been a patient of Dr. Kungl's for a few years. He is professional, humble, kind, extremely knowledgeable, informative, personable and NEVER rushes me. He genuinely cares about his patients and offers them extraordinary care. I am 52 and have a fairly complicated health history. Dr. Kungl has helped me more than any other physician I have consulted thus far. He is receptive to my feedback and/or questions and encourages me to participate in my health care. I have recommended him to many, many people and shall continue to do so with great confidence. If you need a fabulous, caring physician in Oak Park, he's the one for you! If you live out of the area, he is worth the trip!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Paul A. Kungl's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Homeopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare