Ratings for Dr. James R. Golding

All about the money Follow through is terrible Can never get in touch with

Submitted May 18, 2015

James Golding worked in my central Jersey clinic many years ago. I can honestly say that Dr. Golding was one the very best associate doctors we ever had in any of our clinics. James is knowledgeable, compassionate, well educated and intuitive.; I saw first hand how he helped so many of our patients get well.He gets my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

This is a wonderful Doctor! He is very kind and very gentle. I went to him in severe pain and when no other doctor could help me Dr. Golding did. He is truly the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I would not recommend this Doctor. First of all the staff is very rude and the doctor seemed preoccupied my whole visit. I didnt feel any better and would never go to him again. Avoid!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr.Golding has been a Godsend to my son and I. My son has been seeing a Neurologist for over a year and no rhyme or reason as to his headache issue. We have been going to Dr. Golding for one week. First his receptionist from just the call had all the empathy and liffing up that a person could desire and fit us right into the schedule. When we go we rarely wait more than 5 min. Dr. Golding has made a difference in our lives with his manner, his attidute and his knowledge. He is trying many things and had giving us hope and promise for a better day. He also has giving excellent guidance and advise. Although we just began I am so glad I happened upon him. Excellent Office.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

knowledgable doctors and staff that go beyond in assistance to help individuals with flexibility or back problems. First meet Golding 20+ years ago with a back problem that caused me not to be able to work or take care of myself. He had me almost back to normal in a weeks time. Can't say enough on their professionalism and ability.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Golding is an exordinary Doctor. Both a Chiropractor and Acupuncturist. Knows his stuff and hosts his own holistic program on local tv. I definitely recommend his services.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. James R. Golding's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ