Ratings for Dr. Parag H. Chokshi

Dr Chokshi and the entire staff at the center were professional, friendly, and warm caring women. Thank you for a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Everyone was very professional and friendly and I will be pleased to refer friends to dr. Choksy.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Really appreciate the care taken for my check up. The doctor treated me with full professionalism and the nurses were extremely kind and caring. Please continue your fine patient care. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Considering all the factors it was a very good experience.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Everything went fairly well with my colonoscopy procedure according to the doctor. He.. plus all his staff were most efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

My experience from beginning to end was wonderful. I was nervous about the whole process, but I had great nurses (and doctor) who were all friendly and very reassuring. I had my follow-up appointment and prescription called in for me within 15 minutes of me leaving the center, which was very helpful. You have a wonderful staff - I wish I could remember all of their names.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Had great care from all the assisting nurses who looked after me. Thanks too all!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Thorough and compassionate group worked well together. Made sure needs were met.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

The staff was very professional and were very caring. They made me feel very comfortable that it was all about me. They were very knowledgable. Dr Chokski is a very very good dr. Very good bed side manner. Made me feel comfortable and not scared. Thanks for making my experience a good. Thanks everyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

My mother & I have been patients of Dr. Chokshi for several years. We felt very comfortable with him. He spends time with you, cares, and is great at getting my mom's ulcerative colitis under control. He's very good with the elderly/Alzheimer's patients. He or his partners will see you inpatient at Boswell Hospital. I've had 2 colonoscopies performed by him in his outpatient clinic. Everything went smoothly & he communicates well. I was very comfortable and am glad to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Parag H. Chokshi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)