Ratings for Dr. Risa L. Klein

My husband and I were so lucky and thankful to have Risa as our midwife. She delivered our first healthy baby. Our pregnancy experience with her guidance was much more precious than what we expected. She is a warm, loving and very professional lady with her extraordinary experiences and education. Since it was our first pregnancy, we had so many questions but we never felt alone. Risa was always there to answer and discuss. Risa is very accessible by emails, texts and phone calls. Most of all, she helped me turning my breech baby and avoiding c-section in the end. Every pregnancy is unique and she made our birth story fun and beautiful. I definitely recommend Risa!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

If you want to have your voice heard, your opinion counted, if you want to be taken care of, educated, nurtured and empowered at the same time go with Risa. She’s knowledgeable, experienced and passionate about what she does, she’s there for you 24/7 during your pregnancy, labor, delivery and post partum. She will provide you with exceptional care and the birthing experience you want to have.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I transferred to Risa midway through my first pregnancy because I was looking for a different level of care and Risa did not disappoint. I got the individualized attention and education I needed as a first time mom to be. During labor, Risa did everything in her power to make sure that I achieved the kind of birth I wanted, while ensuring the well-being of baby and mom. After the birth, Risa provided the reassuring support I needed to master breastfeeding. I am now in my third trimester of my second pregnancy and could not imagine working with anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Risa made my pregnancy and birth experience so incredibly special. She is the perfect balance of the medical and spiritual/emotional care my husband and I were looking for in a midwife. We always left our appointments feeling more ready, informed and excited about the birth. She also always answers our questions and concerns thoroughly. I knew I wanted a natural birth from the get go, and Risa was able to get me there, even when the baby needed to be turned in labor. She will make you feel empowered and prepared no matter what happens. Thank you Risa!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Although I interviewed multiple midwives, Risa was the perfect fit for our family. She’s loving, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and very transparent about her practice. I truly had the most magical birthing experience and Risa was a huge factor, she was my advocate throughout the entire process. We had a healthy 9lb 6oz full term baby boy and not for a second did I doubt that I would be able to do it naturally. She also gave me great advice on breastfeeding, I honestly cannot thank her enough and when the time comes to have another baby, I’ll be working with Risa again for sure!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

My husband and I worked with Risa to deliver our twins. Because of her attention, knowledge and professional diligence, our girls were born full term and healthy to well-informed and well-taken care of parents. Risa helped coordinate our pre-pregnancy plans, making sure I took the right vitamins and went off my birth control in the proper fashion. Throughout our pregnancy she was there to answer all questions, give nutrition advice, monitor the babys' well being and help figure out ways to make me more comfortable. My pregnancy was a wonderful and positive experience because Risa was there along the way. We would highly recommend her to anyone considering getting pregnant or already pregnant!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018