You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James D. Dickie

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Dickie is knowledgable and is focused on patient health and wellness, inside and out. His clinical skills and intuitive approach to partnering with his patients in their healthcare is refreshing. He maintains professionalism and appropriate boundaries throughout the treatment process.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

He has no follow up or for that matter patient care. My new doctor said he had me on drugs he wouldn't give his worst enemy.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Very good diagnostician. Listens to his patients and as he works clinically to heal the patient he also takes into account the patients family and how the problem is effecting the family life. Kindess is one of his best features.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

I recently went to see Dr. Dickie and found out he had moved and is now focusing on his Lyme Disease patients. I always really liked him so it's disappointing but he is a really, really great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Dickie is always willing to take the time to explain the causes of your ailments and the course of treatment with a comforting bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Dickie is a true family doctor, knowing the ins and outs of my family. He is helpful and serious when he needs to be. Very down to business. My kids love him, and my husband is not afraid to visit often. I'd recommend any day.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Awesome, Doctor. Very personable and willing to fully partner in your medical care.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Dickie is very friendly and will cooperate fully with any treatment plan the two of you arrive at.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Dickie is terrific! He is young, innovative, and has a great bedside manner. He makes you feel extremely comfortable. I visit him every year for my annual checkup, and I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2005

Dr. James D. Dickie's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My thyriod is in serious trouble due to the medications this "Practitioner" told me I needed."

September 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=34299'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.5

March 16, 2014