Ratings for Dr. Blair F. Conger

I had a terrible experience with Blair. She was rude, condescending, and unhelpful. She didn't respect my desires for certain prenatal testing and performed a ridiculously painful Pap smear on me in which caused me to bleed. After I told her I had one within two years and that I didn't feel it was necessary. All in all I dropped Depaul midwifery and women's care because I don't want to risk her being there for my birth. This woman had no professional bedside manners. My Mother who is a RN was also appalled with our experience with Blair. Just don't get this awful Midwife !!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Rude and dismissive. I had heard such good things about this practice and was really excited to go there! My appointment started great, the ultrasound tech was awesome, so was the nurse, but Blair was flat out rude. Any time I asked a question she didn't answer it. I asked what she thought the advantages were of midwive vs. OBGYN she said "well i'm a midwife so i can't tell you the difference" She asked if I intended to breastfeed and I said yes, she asked if I breastfed my son, I said no and she immediately said "Why not? You didn't think to look into that when you were pregnant before? Our expectation is that our mother's breastfeed".. I do plan to breastfeed this time around. She was just so rude. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Rude in demeanor; unable to communicate expectations to patients clearly; and unfair/unprofessional in her judgments about patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Blair Conger is the best in her business!!! She makes you feel so at ease and explains everything to you. She holds nothing back!! She was not only my Dr. when I was pregnant but became a very good friend of mine as well!! Truly the best at her profession!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013