Ratings for Dr. Erika V. Delong

I have been her patient for many years. I happen to like her way of helping me. She is the only one to get me to talk about my life and family. I do not judge people by age, I judge people by the way they treat people and how much they care about their job. She cared deeply about her patients. want to talk about age? I am not a spring chicken either. Does anyone know how to get the medical records for the new doctor????? Please help me. Thankyou and sympathy to her family. You were blessed to have her so long. God bless

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I saw Dr. DeLong for some time. She truly listens and tries to understand exactly what is going on even if I don't want to talk about a certain issue. However in the long run it actually made. me better.She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Gave me unwanted treatments without informing me beforehand. This woman is a quack.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This doctor needs to be reported to the State Medical Board of Ohio.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

She was my dads doctor for over 20 years after reading these comments i know understand why he never got better.At one day and time she had him so overl medicated for years Im surprised he is still alive! At 90 years old I cant see her having a good mental well being to help others.She dropped my dad one day without nothing but a letter no reason etc...after 20 years. But its the best thing she ever did now maybe he can get more better care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

In my experience with Dr. Delong my evalualtion of her would be that she is senile. She is very negative, forgets who your are, mixes you up with other patients... She prescribed the wrong dose of a medication for me and I had to have someone take me home from work...When I tried to talk to her about it her staff admonished me. When she did finally call me back about the problem with the medication,she just asked me the same question over and over and over again...scary. She definitely is not with it mentally. She was more worried in her comments about being blamed for something than my condition. She mailed me a paper prescription once that did not have my apartment no. on it and my dead cousin's name was on it and on the envelop. (anyone could have received it.)She would ask me the same question, sometimes five times in a row. I would answer them the same each time. There is more, but I'm not looking to bash her. I just reported my experience to my insurance.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Terrible terrible terrible. 6 visits later i feel that i have made no progress at all. She rushed soses and additional meds. She asked me the same questions repeatedly and was rather negative throughout each session. I left her office today extremely overwhelmed and frustrated. Her office is unorganized and my appointment was double booked after i took time off work to be there. I alao have called with questions and concerns and have gotten no reply. When i confronte her she took no responsibility, said shes sorry that i am upset but theres nothing she can so about it. I would not recommend her to anyone who truley needs help. You would be wasting your time and money. Very biased. Very negative. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

She charged upfront for 3 of the visits, despite contractual agreement with ins. Then she was pd in full by insurance and I have yet to get 3 visits payments back. It has been 6 mo and several phone call. Be warned!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

In a word: terrible. She made me cry and made me feel frustrated, not comforted. Doesn't understand modern pharmacology.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011