Ratings for Dr. Dina Aurichio

Dina Aurichio was my midwife for my first child, who was born at home. Prenatal care was outstanding. Appointments were 45-1 hour long, personal, and attentive. Dina is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and wise. Each appointment all my questions were answered or addressed, with an emphasis on building my own strength, confidence, and knowledge about pregnancy and birth, not just providing an answer. Dina prepared me to give birth to my baby with confidence. She emphasized true informed consent throughout the pregnancy, leaving each choice up to me to make the best decision for myself and my baby. At the birth, she was patient, kind, nurturing, and showed her incredible experience and expertise when slight complications arose. She was the teacher and guide on MY journey to carry a healthy pregnancy and birth a healthy baby, and respected me every step of the way. I look forward to giving birth with her guidance again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013