Ratings for Dr. Brent E. Bunnell

I had this doc many years, then one day some paperwork got mixed up and I was hefted out the door! He is pleasant, but I had grown a trust that was broken by a lie that I was not even able to prove and clear up!!!! I really wish I stilkl had him. Watch out for tricky paperwork, I'm telling ya.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I was referred to Dr Bunnell by a pediatrician friend of mine. I've had a lifelong fear of doctors (ridiculous considering I'm a rational, 50 year old man!). He most definitely put me at ease and seemed genuinely concerned with my health. He's officially my doc from here forward!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Bunnell takes time to listen and explain. He is knowledgable and friendly. I've been seeing him for at least 10 years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Bunnell for 10+ years, he is very detail minded and very caring. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Very factual- answers questions, great on test follow-up

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Brent E. Bunnell's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1990)

Oxford