Ratings for Dr. Mukesh M. Gandhi

Dr.Gandhi had been my brother's doctor for over 5 years. Recently my brother has been ill, in and out of hospital. Dr. Gandhi said to call if needed. On a Sat. morning mybrother was sick. I called. Dr. Gandhi, spoke with him personally and was told, in a harsh tone, " you need to just let him die, I cant help you." I will never forgive this callous comment. I called another doctor , my brother was treated, and noe 5 months later,my brother is very healthy. .

Submitted March 12, 2014

Very rude w/outburst of screaming an yelling at patient and staff. Should be seeing a psychiatrist! What a JERK! The staff should start searching for a new job and patients need to search for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

If we had not switched doctors and gone to Dr. Gandhi, my husband's chest pins would have continued to be ignored. At 34 years old, my husband required a double arterial bypass. Had Dr. Gandhi not gone past the "perfect" EKG results and pushed for further tests, my daughter would be fatherless. Dr. Gandhi even went so far as to harrass my husband's sister until she came in and got checked since she was at high risk for the same problems and hadn't seen a doctor in years. Her blood pressure was outrageous and she had thyroid issues, etc. so he probably saved her, too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Mukesh M. Gandhi's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Woodruff, SC