Dr. George M. Patterson

Ratings for Dr. George M. Patterson

I was treated in Florida for a angiomylioliopma. The doctor here is money hungry. I worked with Dr. Patterson in surgery for many years. I come home every year to see him. He is very trust worthy, kind, knows what he is doing. I would go to no other urologist but him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I visited this doctor because I was experiencing symptoms of a UTI after an examination a few days prior by another doctor in the same practice. He was rude, abrasive, condescending, and made me feel like the reasons for my visit were frivolous. He cut me off constantly, showed no interest in anything I had to say about my symptoms or my medical history, and gave me lengthy explanations for matters that had nothing to do with my visit. My response was to be as respectful as possible, while at the same time insistent that I be allowed to finish my sentences. I ultimately got a prescription for medication, but only after working very hard to be heard. I have seen several physicians in this town and have had an overall positive experience with all of them. This physician came nowhere close to the high standard of care and compassion to which I have become accustomed in this town.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Not informative and no bedside manner. I had outpatient surgery 5 days ago and no communication.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. George M. Patterson's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

AHC