Ratings for Dr. Lois Bergmans

She is horrible.She was rude my whole pregnancy.She promised me id have her or the 2 other drs in her practice at the time of birth and I stressed how important it was to me and that I was uncomfortable and wanted to know the dr/drs that id have at the time of birth.At 5pm she introduced me to a complete stranger/male dr she knew I preffered female that would be delivering my baby.He dr paul smith was a god sent im so thankful for him now! Up until he showed up my birthing experience was scarey and hell.bergmans tried performing unnecessary procedures that hurt worse then the birth its self and got mad at me for it.under her watch I was given too much pictocin and not enough salin which caused a scare and briefly lost the babies heart beat.the list goes on with her.She should have nothing to do with working in a hospital especially maternity.it scares me to think just how bad it would have been if she was there for the actual delivery.id have my baby on the sidewalk before having her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014