Ratings for Dr. Kathryn B. Einhaus

Dr. Einhaus is very rude. It's one thing to be blunt, but she goes past this into making the patient feel horrible about herself. I felt like she was talking down to me. I visited her because of a medical issue, but she never asked me about my symptoms. She just told me what was wrong without even examining me. I cried in my car when I left because I felt humiliated by the visit.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Delivered my first child after a miscarriage. While delivering I was crying bc obviously it's an emotional time and I could totally feel the pressure but was still out of it due to labor being induced and being given Nubane. She looked at me while I was pushing and crying and saidb"Why are you crying you're not dying" what?! I was shocked. Then I wanted to know how they go about doing blood test for a blood disease that ran in the family. She was very blunt and said I don't do that. I said ok thanks. Turned around and started back to my room. She said to the nurses "she doesn't know anything" and the nurses agreed! I cried and my son's father and my mom had to go talk to them bc I was so upset. She was awful. Very insensitive. Im a blunt straightforward person so I can deal with that. But she was straight up rude. A nasty vile person with a terrible bedside manner. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She and the nurses at DuPont turned what was supposed to be an amazing experience into something terrible.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

At first I was shocked by her bluntness and bed side manner. But grew to love her. She didn't baby me and gave it to me straight. If you want a certain type of birth go some where else. She's the doctor and will do what she thinks is best. Her staff is great!! And everyone respects her because she doesn't play any games. She delivered my first and helped me during my second. But we moved so she was unable to deliver. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Einhaus is one of a kind!! You either love her or you don't. I've been a patient of hers for years; obviously love her. I find the good doctor caring yet to the point. Excellent doctor. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Because of Doc I have two beautiful children and an angel in heaven. She was compassionate with me, and up front with me when my child's life was at risk. If you want to be babied she is not going to do that. The office staff are great. Take time to call and checked up on me even when no appointment in books. I couldn't imagine laying on the operating table with anyone else delivering my babies.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Never running on time. I never get out of there spending less than 2 hours. I waited naked the exam room my first visit for 1 hour 15 mins before anyone came in at all. Sad really

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Very knowledgeable. Is not a pill pusher like some other doctors.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I went to the Einhaus Group for several years, routine paps basically but when I got pregnant 5 months ago, I left. Why? I could deal with Einhaus abruptness and loud mouth for routine paps but I wanted my pregnancy to be enjoyable and there was an experience a few years ago that simply I could not get out of my head when I found out I was pregnant so I made the switch-- I was getting a routine yearly pap from her once (which is rare, typically PA's do them in her office but she was slow that day because I could hear her mouth when I was in the exam room waiting)and during the pap at one point I tensed up for a second and she actually slapped my inner thigh and said 'Stop it'! Like no woman has done that before, give me a break. She's just too much, bed side manner is terrible.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I love Doc and her staff! I have gone through fertility issues, miscarriage, two high risk pregnancies with them and love them like family. During pregnancy I see them bi-weekly so I know them all well. Doc is so knowledgable and her staff are just as good.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Went for an annual exam. Was scheduled in as a "New" patient even if I had visited there before. When the doctor came in, it was only for a conversation. The Nurse or PA did my exam. Weird situation in this office. Communication is difficult and you never know what to expect. Sorry to say, I would not recommend the Einhaus Group for Women's health care.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Kathryn B. Einhaus's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1987)