Ratings for Dr. Marta E. Archutowska

I thought she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She is straightforward and doesn't sugarcoat her explanations.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

The rudest doctor I have ever met. There was simply no point in her attitude beyond some sort of disturbed self-gratification. I have an undiagnosed and very painful condition. I have seen many neurologists, neurosurgeons, etc. and have not received any definitive answers, but this doctor felt she had solved my problems by observing me walk back and forth across the room repeatedly. I could tell that she had not even looked at my mri and was not even aware of a small brain tumor. Kaiser is subpar in general. I guess they keep down their costs by keeping unqualified doctors on staff.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

She is the most rude, uncaring and horrible doctor I have ever been to. She made me feel stupid, talked to me like I was 2 years old (she even drew me pictures). She gave me conflicting information consistantly. I went in for pseudotumor cerebri caused by PCOS. My optic nerves were swollen which is a sign. This darn doctor sends me to get a spinal tap and tells me that if my pressure is elevated, I have Pseudotumor Cerebri and will put me on medicine. Well, My pressure was elevated and when I went back in.. she said "I don't know whats wrong with you" and told me to go back to the opthalmologist. SERIOUSLY? You tell me you are going to do something (i.e. give me medicine if my pressure is elevated) and you don't do it. Everytime I saw her (3 times) she made me feel as though I was making everything up and as though I wasn't important. HORRIBLE Experience. I am now lost and undiagnosed. Fantastic. P.S. Wait time is over an hour! & she only sees you for 3 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

The most rude, uncaring and difficult doctor I've ever dealt with. Kept giving me conflicting information on medication then blaming it on me. Went out of her way to make me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Archutowska is a brilliant diagnostician, extraordinarily knowledgeable, patient, helpful, indeed everything that one desires in a doctor. Without reservation, I recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Very rude and by the time I left there she made me feel like a stupid idiot. I was there for memory distrubances. A few examples are after sitting in a chair the whole time, she had me get up and walk back and forth, then said sit back on the table now. All I heard because of having trouble hearing with a knot behind my ear and a very loud air conditioning unit in the room was sit back so I went back to the chair, then she raised her voice to me saying I told you to sit on the table. Sorry, I was going BACK to where I was the whole time, the chair. Then she asked when the symptoms started, I said a friend reminded me I've been having dizzy spells for over a year but have not been to a Dr. for 7 years and she said, now why did you have to tell me that when I didn't ask that? She was easily frustrated but I was there for memory problems. I can honestly say this is the rudest and most disrespectful doctor's visit I've experienced, I felt defeated, unimportant & like I didn't matter.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006