Ratings for Dr. Sabine M. Jeudy

Seeing Sabine for my pregnancy. Had an infection she “forgot” to tell me about. She never calls back when you have a questions. Appointments cancelled last minute - as in you arrived at the office and they can’t see you. Multiple calls to get a script. Plus she is condescending in her approach. Very disappointing

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Loved everything about this practice. The front of house always worked with my erratic schedule and since I usually scheduled my appointments early, waiting was never an issue. More importantly, Sabine, Tamara and the doctor were supportive of all my birthing choices and as my labor/delivery grew complex made decisions that were aligned with my wishes and went into overdrive to deliver without hurting the health of me or my baby. Before I was discharged, each of these wonderful women stopped by to make sure I was ok and answer any lingering questions. Compared to the attention my hospital roommate received from her team, Sabine, et al felt like family (the kind you want). Since my l delivery, I can't sing their praises enough...these are definitely the women you want in your corner during pregnancy and at your delivery.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I love Sabine! The problems with the practice are not her fault. The front desk staff is horrible and they are constantly running behind, but because she works with an OB practice, I don't think she has any control over that. I am always annoyed by the rude staff and how they expect you to be okay waiting 30-45 minutes for every appointment, but it all melts away once I meet with the midwives because they are so good. Sabine always takes the time to answer all questions and is just super nice and helpful. If you can deal with the inefficiencies of the practice, I highly recommend Sabine.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013