You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Degarmo

I don't mind having to wait on Dr. Degarmo. I figure if he's spending the time with another patient, he is also willing to spend the time with me. I don't just want the Doc in a Box experience. He's been my doctor for over 12 years now. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Best doctor ever! Skilled, kind, Christian man. Treats everyone in my family and is always caring and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Degarmo has always been extremely professional and has treated my entire family since 1995. He is a wonderful christian man but he is accepting to all. I have to dissagree with the negative comments made by the gentleman on this page. It sounds as he might be angry and want someone to blame for his sons drug addiction. We must remember addicts are very sly & can convince even some of the most cynical addiction counselors and specialists that they are fine. Enough of that from my own personal experience I was involved in a motorcycle accident and severed many broken bones and he gave me a round of pain meds for two weeks then he prescribed anti inflammatory drugs and corticosteroids. He also advised accupuncture and I received onsite massage therapy from a licensed massage therapist who is right down the hall from his office.After that he gave me manipulations and I was pain free and as good as new. He's thebest doctor Iimaginable.We highly reccomend our caring compassionate Dr.D

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Most of these reviews show this man as being a caring christian man. Yea right. He may be caring but hes also pushing drugs on to addicts. My son who is now an addict in rehab was going to this man because he would prescribe him drugs only a cancer patient should get and my son has no illness or pain other than the need for his addiction. All other doctors turned my son away but not this unscrupulous doctor. It nearly killed my son. Imagine a doctor who would prescribe 100 10mg hydrocodone tablets to an addict. My son chewed up over 10 of those a day which could have shut his liver down. When my son goes back to the guy less than 2 weeks later does he say no to a new prescription? Hell no he gives him even more powerful painkillers such as oxycodone, percocet. This doctor knew full well before prescribing that my son was an addict and he is well known among drug users that they can go to him and get a script. Caring doctor????? ****.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great doctor, been with him for 13 years. Great staff, listen to you. Always available.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

wait time is not worth care and services received from this doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I have been a patient since he came here in 1993. He is the most caring, patient, wonderful doctor imaginable!!! 5*****Stars all the way. We love you Doc!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

I have been going to him for years. He is always ready to take care of me and help me any way he can. He is a Christian man and that means alot to me. Always in a great mood and has a positive attitude. Takes his time to listen and know what is going on. This way he gives me the best care possible.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

He is a very caring doctor and he takes his time. I never feel rushed with him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

He is a caring doctor. He treats everyone with respect.I wouldn't rely on any other doctor unless Dr Degarmo recommends them

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Ronald G. Degarmo's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't mind having to wait on Dr. Degarmo. I figure if he's spending the time with another patient, he is also willing to spend the time with me. I don't just ..."

December 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=34284'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014