Ratings for Dr. Cheryl A. Gard

I think you would be pressed to find a more attentive midwife than Cheri. She has walked with me though several miscarriages and then a second successful pregnancy. She's tough when it's warranted but always ready to listen to any and all concerns, even the silly ones.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Cheri Gard delievered my 2 sons.She has a geat personality & through a very nesty divorce/child custody made my pregnancy enjoyable. W/ my boys I hadnt a single complaint & dealt mostly w/ cheri. She tends 2 run late 2 appt. & i have ran as much as a 1/2 hr late 2 an appt but the staff was alwyas pleasant & shes worth the wait & never rushes u thru anything! Now 2 the bad part. W/ this third pregnancy Ive been havin complications tht brings me 2 other doctors. I like the male doctor he listens and seems to care. But the female doctor... Dr E (male) sent me 2 triage 2 make sure my contractions had stopped. Dr may was the 1 there & after 6+ hours of monitoring they said i had some contractions but they sent me home with no light duty & no internal exam even though im low on amniotic fluid & 32 wks along. very bad experience. Dr May has also brushed off my calls of concern when I call in. I have 2 wait 2 see cheri 2 get a REAL explanation! I wont b changin doc's but I cant stand Dr May.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Cheri guided me through my pregnancy and delivered my son. She was respectful of my wishes regarding labor. She has a great personality and is fun to work with.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Cheri is by far the best mid wife there is. She gave me the worst news of my life and then a year later delivered my son. It literally felt like my sister delivering my child. By no means did I have an easy pregnancy but she was always encouraging and upbeat. She went above and beyond. She often runs behind for appts but I did not mind, it is b/c she takes her time, is thorough and does not rush.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012