Ratings for Dr. Eugene E. Buchwald

It's hard for me to rate Dr. Buchwald on knowledge, because he shared none of it with me. He generally made me feel crazy for having ongoing symptoms. Just to note, I was referred to him as a workers comp patient, so maybe he treats his other patients in a more positive manner. I would find someone who is better at patient education.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Buchwald is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I was able to make an appointment with him a week after I started to experience signs of what would eventually be diagnosed as epilepsy. My primary care physician was concerned enough to ask for a specialist's opinion and he referred me to Edison Neurologic and Dr. Buchwald in particular. The doctor asked a bunch of questions upon my arrival and spent the next period of time performing diagnostics. Eventually he sat me down and gave me a preliminary view that turned out to be accurate. His feedback and his kind and thoughtful approach to the diagnosis made me feel like I had a future and I could be in control of my own situation. I owe him a lot.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Buchwald and the team at his office were wonderful. I first saw the Doctor in the hospital and then for a number of appointments in his office. They were always on time, Dr. Buchwald was businesslike but kind and got me on the right track to manage my condition. It was as good an experience as I have had with a physician.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I saw Dr. Buchwald a couple months ago after a series of headaches that my primary care physician felt needed a second opinion. I found the Doctor extremely helpful and kind. He sat with my husband and me after the examination, walked through my examination results and discussed possible options. In the end I have pursued his recommended course and I feel great about my future and my care under Dr. Buchwald.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I visited him in 06.....he was the worst doctor i ever saw in my life also.....i hope he retires soon .

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

This Dr. has NO personality, NO People skills.Wish I had read the prior reviews before making my apt. He may be well educated, but there's more than that to a Dr. I am 65 years old, been to MANY Drs. over the years,he takes the cake, but no prize. See one of the other associates in this group.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

very unresponsive

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Eugene E. Buchwald's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1969)

• Blue Shield California