Ratings for Dr. Margaret Boyd

Peggy is more than a midwife, she is like family. From the moment I met her I felt completely at ease with her. She truly cares about her patients and is not only an excellent midwife, but one of the most wonderful and kind people you will ever meet. I trust her 150% and have looked forward to every visit with her in my two pregnancies. There's no one like Peggy!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

This is my first pregnancy and Peggy is amazing! She's so knowledgeable, kind, and calming. I literally trust her with my life and will trust her with the life of my child. She's great at answering any and all of my questions without making me feel silly or paranoid, and is giving me the best experience I could have possibly hoped for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The best midwife ever! This is my 5th child and I've had different midwifes but Peggy tops them all. She is so caring & understanding. She cares about your opinions, eases fears (I had lots of complications throughout pregnancy).

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My Daughter had the best experience during her pregnancy with our first grandchild ! She is professional, caring and Now that We will be seeing her again As We are going to be grandparents again I have all the confidence that Peggy will give us yet again a beautiful experience As we enjoy each trimester and the birth of another Grandbaby ! I absolutely would refer her to everyone !!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I can't say enough about Peggy. I adore her as a person and a midwife. I was 100% confident in every decision she helped me make while carrying and delivering my son. I wouldn't choose anyone else for my prenatal care. I can't wait for baby number two, so I can be back in her care.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Peggy is compassionate, sincere, and gifted. There is no one like her! Words can't begin to describe how wonderful she is!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Peggy was both of my kids doctors and OMG she is the best !!! I could have not done it without her . She is so calm and caring . She put my mind at ease from the moment I found out I was pregnant ! I highly recommend her if you want a midwife that is actually gonna care about you and your baby !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Peggy is the most wonderful person I was under her care for both of my pregnancies I couldn't have done it without her! She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Peggy is not only gentle and caring, but extremely knowledgable!!! Love her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Peggy is amazing! I can't say enough good things about her and experience with her as our midwife. She is incredibly knowledgeable and supportive throughout my pregnancy. She was amazing during our delivery, reassuring and encouraging through the whole process!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015