Ratings for Dr. Susan MILLER

Sue is an amazing Midwife. She has years of experience. She has a caring and supportive beside manner. She allows you to make your own birth plan yet is there to help with the personal and medical support that is needed before, during , and after birth. She has become a dear friend over the years and I am so very grateful for her coming along side us as we brought our children into this world. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Susan has a warm and caring personality. She seemed to always have the time and patience to listen to all my pregnancy concerns. My only disappointment was the shock/disappointment of learning the hard way that midwives are a lot like doctors - It was the hospital nurses who spent most of my labor with me, not Susan, as I had expected. She didn't show up until it was time to catch the baby. I would recommend hiring a doula if you need or expect to have a kind and caring labor assistant with you throughout your entire birth. Then you can let Susan take care of the medical end and get the best of both worlds.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013