Ratings for Dr. Jenda M. Stauffer

I followed Jenda when she opened Guiding Hands and I am so happy I did. I love the small office setting and the staff always knows me and my son by name. She sets aside 30 minutes for each OB appointment and I started arriving a few minutes early because she is always ready to see me on time. I am looking forward to my birth this fall at Bergan!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have seen Jenda for about 14 years and wouldnt want to be with anyone else! I really appreciate how she actually sits down in the room and asks if you have questions and doesnt do it like most others do while their hand is turning the door knob! And with Guiding Hands being a smaller office and nice atmosphere where even the all staff remembers me...I cant say enough!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Every appointment I had with her I waited at least 20-30 min to be seen. Then I felt rushed during my appointment like she had a thousand other things to do. I was very disappointed with my experiences with her. I think she is very nice but too busy.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014