Ratings for Dr. Tina M. Alessi

This lady is horrible! Hands down the worst. Should not be caring for patients. Nothing short of a b***h! Made my birth experience terrible. She brings down Dr. Garfinkles whole office. Fire her already. You can do better!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

She is cold and condescending. She worked very hard on making an annual even more unpleasant than it already is. I will only be seeing doctors from now on.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Incompetent, arrogant, lacks knowledge and compassion. She is Not a doctor but pretends to be one. She is cold and I would give her zero starts if I could. She saw me in the hospital after my emergency c section, gave me an innacurate exam and almost discharged me though I had uncontrolled pre-eclampsia. I insisted on seeing a doctor and saw Dr. Lagaduva who was wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Tina is absolutely wonderful! I have gone through a handful of disappointing gynecologists, Tina is a breath a fresh air.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Tina is absolutely wonderful !! I switched to her when I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and couldn't be happier ! I now see her for regular yearly visits as well. She is professional, warm and knowledgable. I have recommended several other friends to see her and they all love her as well !

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013