Ratings for Dr. Bruce Eisenburg

Dr. Eisenburg is an excellent physician, he tells it like it is and does'nt sugar coat anything. I appreciate his candor and the time he takes explaining conditions and tests. His prevenative care keeps my family healthy and our confidence in him leave us worry free. Dr. Eisenburg himself calls within a day or two with test results, the only doctor I've ever had to do this. I love Dr. Eisenburg, Michigan is losing a great doctor, I may have to move to FLA too!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Extremely impatient and very rude with elderly patient and family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

I have no way of evaluating his level of knowledge because he resented any questions and refused to discuss test results or medications he prescribed. On most visits he was arrogant, abrupt and unpleasant. I never knew what to expect. I was usually referred to a specialist or sent for expensive tests that I believe were unnecessary. When I asked about the extensive testing for minor complaints he replied that he didn't want to be sued if I had a problem. He seems unusually concerned about litigation. I am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

I found this site while looking to replace this doctor. I've lived all over the country. This has been my only negative experience with a physician! Two out of the three times I saw him he was extremely rude and arrogant. He never explained medications or treatments and actually made several rude comments. Twice I found myself glad to be rushed in and out so I could leave the office swiftly. Bottom line, there's just no excuse for rudeness...EVER! There are many good doctors out there. It's not just about ordering tests. This one needs a refresher course in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006