Ratings for Dr. Courtney Marshall

Overprescribing narcorics to family members addicted to them and not seeing them for six months until they are in a hospital overdosed and discharged. A concerned parent.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I left Joshua Sussal MDPA to follow Ms. Marshall under the pretense she would be providing the same quality care. I have since returned to Joshua Sussal MDPA after realizing she is untrustworthy. She told me she was leaving to join a practice to be closer to her home at our last visit before she left. I later got a call from her that she started her own practice. I wanted to be supportive but when I got there I saw many familiar faces from the old office and thought if she could be so deceitful how could I trust her with my care. Many patients feel the same that I speak to and have referred to her and will be leaving her practice to return. I also felt rushed and a disconnect when I did see her in her new practice. Very upsetting for many patients to be misled. I started to see Ms. Marshall after seeing Dr . Sussal for I got well with Dr Sussal than had a relapse. I could not get back into see him and when I saw Ms. Marshall originally she put me on a lot of addicting medication until I told her what I used to be on and she gave me what I was originally stabilized on. She did treat me well after I stabilized and was kind and why I stayed but now I feel that was only to build her clients to follow her and not because she cared like Dr. Sussal.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Courtney Marshall is wonderful.She listens and definitely knows what she is talking about.I recommend Courtney Marshall to anyone who is looking for a copassionate human being and is wonderful at what she does.Thumbs up.You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014