Ratings for Dr. Jerome F. McKenzie

My husband and I have gone to this doctor for 3 years and he is extremely knowledgeable and answers all of my questions and concerns. He works well with other doctors we have gone to for specialty issues, and I've never had such an easy time getting referrals, quick visits for illnesses, etc, and calling in prescrips when needed. He even noticed possible glaucoma in my husband's eyes (even though he's NOT an eye doc)and referred us to an Opthamologist. The Opthamologist we went to was absolutely amazed, saying, "Huh, most doctors just spin the eye glass around a few times and don't really even look at you." This impressed the OP, because looking at my 28 year old husband with perfect vision, the OP never would have thought to check for glaucoma so early. Sure enough, his eye pressure WAS unusually high which prompted a field test and it COULD have been glaucoma-thankfully it was not, but better safe than sorry!We wouldn't have visited an eye doc for YEARS without this thorough care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Jerome F. McKenzie's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)