Ratings for Guy T. Cox

Terrible Doctor! He is very nice at the appointments but beware if you ever have any complications. Myself and my baby almost died due to his negligence. I changed to the on call doctor that same night and he saved my life. Never heard from Guy until 3 weeks later when he called to make sure my address was good to send my refund of funds already paid and that's when he asked me what happened he's terrible. I would not recommend him to anyone he just doesn't know what to do if things don't go smoothly and it's just not worth the risk when there are far better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

He didn't tell me that I was having complications. Now myself and my baby have major issues, all because Dr. Cox did not give us the care that we needed. I felt he was too prideful to ask for a Physician assistance. It was very disappointing.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I love and respect this Dr so much! He has been the best . that's saying a lot myself having social phobia. He always has a way of making you comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Guy did my fertility for half anywhere else got my pregnant after 5yrs and had to do ivf with my second but returned right after I had my twins love him and his nurse is the sweetest

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Guy Cox is a fantastic midwife! He has delivered my three kids and I won't go anywhere else. He does a great job at listening to you as well as including the significant other. He answers any questions you may have and I have never felt rushed. He was a great advocate for me and how I wanted my birth experience to be. He listened to what I wanted and then told me what was realistic. He wants the best for his patients and the best outcome. I recommend him to every woman I know. He is very knowledgeable and exactly what you want in a doctor!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

We switched to Guy after two visits to another center (1hour waits and 5 minute visits). The wait time was much shorter in Guy's office (10minutes max) and he spent a lot more time with us. My wife was able to have all of her questions answered each visit. We never felt rushed. Guy completed supported my wife's decision to have a natural birth and was very accommodating to all of our requests. During the birth of our little girl, I got overwhelmed and forgot what I was supposed to be doing to help my wife and Guy was able to get things back on track. The birth went incredibly well and we were very happy with Guy. My sister worked with Guy and while she preferred to have her baby the more traditional way, she and her husband were pleased with their experience as well.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great care was given to me and my baby even with a minor complication.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

he treated my sister, based on a recommendation from myself. wish i had never told her to go to him. He might not worry you and put a smile on his face, but the fact is. He is in it for the money, he didn't tell my sister that she had complications. now her baby has major issues,because Dr.cox did not give my sister the care that her and her baby needed.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I've had both of my babies, with Guy being my Dr. He's been super helpful, and very kind. He's very in tune with what his patients need. He's also very reassuring, and not one to make you nervous or panic. He seems to really have it together, especially when you need him to. My husband even likes him, He's been very friendly to my family too! I also drive from another state to see him, very worth it!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

he is so wonderful and take the time to talk and answer any questions you may have!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010