Ratings for Dr. Randy C. Hill

I absolutely loved being his patient. I've had 3 kids delivered by him and go to him for all my needs and concerns. He can seem odd at first but he is honestly the best doctor I've ever been to. He is very nice and considerate. He has helped me and my family memebers a lot.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

He does not care about his patients. I had other Dr's recommendations for a treatment plan which he just ignored. I always felt rushed when in the exam room. During one pelvic exam I had severe pain, when he was done he said see that wasn't so bad. I was almost in tears from the pain. He just shrugged when i told him how bad it hurt. No compassion no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Hill was my doctor during a high risk pregnancy. I had placenta previa and was hospitalized for over 1 month at the end. His staff was helpful with my FMLA paperwork, office visits were quick and thorough, and I had a healthy child. He's very calm and direct.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I love doctor Hill! I'm pregnant now for the second time and I'm using him again. My previous pregnancy was a high risk scary one and he was always calm and caring. Perfect for me since I'm a huge worrier. I would recommend Dr Hill to anyone who wants a polite genuine OB who works amazing under pressure.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I found Dr. Randy Hill to be very stubborn and have a one track mind. He was uncompassionate and had no regard for my concerns healthwise or on the negative financial impact he was causing my family. He kept pushing me to have procedures that he himself admitted to not being 100% necessary. He would not take any suggestions from me in regards to my own health, it was his way or the highway. I requested to be on the pill and went through several varieties his office prescribed, most of them too expensive for me to continue with. I called my pharmacy and found one that was low dose and in my price range. When I called Dr. Hill's office to ask for the prescription, THEY DECLINED! I have experienced nothing but trouble with Dr. Hill and his staff. After several years of seeing Dr. Hill for a medical condition, I am leaving his office in the same boat I started in. I will never return to this office, nor would I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

My beloved partner went to Dr. Randy Hill this summer because of a prominent uterine fibroid, chronic continuing weight loss (2-10 lbs per week which had been going on 4 months when she saw Dr. Hill) and constant nausea generally associated with cancer. He prescribed hormones and told her to go home. They now say she has Leiomyosarcoma, a very aggressive form of cancer with a terrible survival rate. This doctor could have done a biopsy or ultrasound and did nothing. Going to Dr. Randy Hill was a death sentence for my partner. She deserves to live and has 3 beautiful children. The visit to him took her completely off track for the treatment she really needed. She is still alive but not for much longer. His visit was key to whether she could have survived or not.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

This doctor delivered my son back in 2000 and he was awful. He didn't even come in and introduce himself. He just walked in, caught my son, and handed him to a nurse. My husband didn't cut the cord, nothing. Not recommended. If he is on call when you go into labor, go home!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

So super nice and kind! Very good with questions. Patient, understanding, knowledgeable.......definitely a keeper!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Randy C. Hill's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Oxford