Dr. Terry L. Prahl

5 1 2.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Terry L. Prahl

Dr. Terry L. Prahl's Ratings

Terry was always been short and to-the-point during my appointments. I was ok with it for a while. Until I finally asked a question about a test she recommended. She told me "don't question it, just do it." Uh what? I was so uncomfortable that left to find a new midwife right away. I'm so glad I switched to a new provider who treats me like a real person and offers evidence based medical advice when I ask questions about how I'd like to manage my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Terry seems knowledgeable, but has really passed judgement and put me down during appointments. At age 17, I admitted that I had been with one partner (a serious boyfriend), she then told me "We'll put you on the pill so hopefully you don't get pregnant, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there." She made me feel like a **** almost, even though I am sure she has heard much worse. I am currently looking for a new/different doctor, as she has made me feel completely uncomfortable in her care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][139622].votes_count ]]