Ratings for Dr. Reema Taneja

Dr. Taneja is the best doctor. She is very caring and completely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

After complaining over a year for a pain on my right side that kept getting worse, she finally decided to have me undergo some testing. With each test, I would get a call from the receptionist telling me the results. One of the calls was to schedule a bone scan. No other information was given to me. Just get a bone scan. Of course, I hit the Internet and was petrified because I assumed I had cancer. With each test a phone from the receptionist. Never a call from the doctor. When I asked for a phone call from the doctor, it was over a week before she called. I obviously was bothering her based on her tone. The last result yielded no more information so the receptionist called and said the doctor said to call a surgeon! What? Why? No explanation just call a surgeon. Is this an example of healthcare that she is providing. Of course I have found another doctor to will work WITH me to solve my health issue. My advice, stay away.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

A nice person but completely unwilling to admit she is wrong about anything. Always late to her office. I also wonder how often she washes her hands as I have never seen her do so. Very unwilling to give pain medications regardless of how much pain her patient is in.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Taneja mis diagnosed my sister, was told she had Rheumatoid Arthritis and was being treated for it when my sister kept complaing to her that the pain was getting worse The Dr then prescribed her pain medication and told her not to sell it on the street !! When Dr Reema Taneja went on vacation June 2010 my sister was in so much pain she had to go to ER to find out she had STAGE 4 Brain cancer ! And because of her ignorance I lose my Sister ??? I would not recommed this Dr to ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I really liked Dr. Taneja as a doctor - I felt like she did a thorough exam and treated me as a person, not a disconnected set of symptoms. Highly recommended - one of the best doctors I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009