Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Kacin

Please if anyone knows where he is working right now lets us know he is the best doctor

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Someone know we're is he working now I call for an app with him and they said he is no longer working in devi to y Alvarado pediatrics ,!!it is a horrible loss!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr.kacin has been my daughter's doctor for a few years, he is absolutely wonderful. He always listens to my concerns, is very knowledgeable and dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My son has ADHD. He was helpful, comforting and knowledgable. I want him to be my son's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Been going to him for 4 years now and very satisfied never want to leave especially Christopher kacin he is the best in my opinion bed side manner and always helping out as much as he can gave me a whole case for free of pedi sure for my 2 year old to help gain and a prescription for 4 months of it that I got for free through insurance always giving me what I need tight there in the office rash creams motrin even cans of formula for 2 weeks at times . Even came to the hospital when we had a scare for my son when he was OFF work highly recommend him and his d&a office

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

We been with D&A since our son was born. We found the practice to be good at first, but soon became disillusioned with both D&A and the turnover of doctors. We were ready to leave the practice when Dr. Kacin came on board. Our son loves him and he is vey patient and understanding. He always discusses alternatives to care and leaves decisions regarding vaccinations up to us. He is supportive of our co sleeping arrangement and does not judge. He is probably the busiest doctor at the practice and is always quick to return phone calls, even on Sundays. The office staff is not very friendly and always seem to put me on hold in mid sentence. They could use more training on customer service.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Very good doctor, doesn't mind my questions - calm too and explains things well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Kacin is probably the most busy of all the doctors in this practice. He is worth the wait. He is careful and patient when I ask him a million questions. He has never complained once when we have called him in the middle of the night more than once for things like fevers etc.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Kacin is the best pediatrican we've used. He always takes the time to explain things to us, and he is patient with my constant worrying. He returns phone calls, and when my son has had a high fever, he's called to check on how we're doing.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

He is very knowledgeable and is the doctor I prefer when one of my children is sick. That said he has a horrible bedside manner, is rude and for some reason would answer my questions only to my husband not speaking to me. He rubs my husband, 2 fellow parents and myself the wrong way. But he is good and explains the current diagnosis, treatment and alternatives if the current ones are not right... to my husband at least.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010