Dr. Lindsey A. Hill

Ratings for Dr. Lindsey A. Hill

Lindsey delivered my daughter. She was so calm and refreshing - highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Lindsey has delivered all three of my children and she is amazing. When she moved offices, I followed her to her new location because I didn't want anyone but her. Although I would have rather delivered at Olathe Med, it was more important to have her as my physician. When I went into labor with my first child, she changed her schedule so that she could be there. She is very knowledgable and professional and really listens to what you want for your pregnancy and delivery experience.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I loved Lindsey with my son. Where is she located now? I seen her when she was still with marible

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

She was very knowledgable and made me fe very comfortable during our visit.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Lindsey Is By far one of the best midwives in my opinion, she will tell you how it is and she really lissenes to what you want out of your pregnancy. Lindsey is very easy to talk to and makes sure your comfortable when your with her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Lindsey A. Hill's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "LINDSEY" to "LINDSEY A."

October 21, 2013
  • Last Name changed from "O''NEIL" to "HILL", City changed from "OVERLAND PARK" to "SHAWNEE"

May 23, 2013