You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathleen C. Slone

Dr. Kathleen C. Slone's Ratings

Kathleen is very experienced and kind. I was a little intimidated when I first met her because she knows so much about women's care, pregnancy and delivery! But once we started talking about my care I felt completely at peace with her. She listened closely to my concerns and questions and offered me solutions and advice. I was grateful she was on call when I finally went into labor 2 weeks past my due date. She never pushed me to induce or to rush into the hospital and was extremely patient during my 24 hour labor until she finally caught my VBAC baby. My heart swells each time I hear her name because of the wonderful care she's given me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Kathy is a kind but serious midwife who knows her stuff! She has what seems like a lifetime of experience that she is willing to share. She is usually running behind but the wait is worth it. She delivered my son at Mercy hospital recently and I was very happy with my decision to go with this practice. All of the midwives in the office are fantastic! I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][139641].votes_count ]]