Ratings for Dr. Kathleen R. Philbin

I could say 100 things about Kathy, to convince someone to use her as their midwife, however, the most important one is that Kathy was not just my midwife or medical provider, she became a friend and part of our family. We trusted her 110% during my prenatal care and delivery. We will never have a baby with anyone else. My husband and I are both suffering from separation anxiety 3 months after our son's birth!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Love every visit with her she is so kind and caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Kathy is awesome, you will be so happy with your experience if you choose Kathy as your Provider!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I loved seeing Kathy at every appointment she was really Sweet and made me gel at home she delivered my first daughter and helped me achieve the most natural labor and delivery that i wanted i can honestly day i live Kathy and I'm do happy to see her if she still delivers babies by the time i decide to have another one I'm visiting her again had an amazing experience would recommend her to anyone and everyone expecting a baby

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Kathleen is one of the most gentlest, honest and sweetest care givers I have ever had to deal with. Her extensive knowledge and gift of making you feel comfortable, in the most uncomfortable situations is impeccable. Kathy came as a referral to me from my Mom, when i was looking for a mid-wife, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Her natural and supportive approach truly makes her special. She has the utmost respect for your needs and makes sure all of your questions are answered. Whenever I leave my appointments the feeling is like i just a spent some girl time with a dear friend. I cannot recommend Kathy Philbin enough, she is simply amazing.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013