Ratings for Dr. Andrew Carlson

Awesome with the children and takes the time to listen to you. He is a real down to earth person who really cares. When at "Orange Pediatrics" you don't feel rushed or in a production line like you do at the other large group in the area. Excellent pediatrician and group. I also love the brand new office. So clean and welcoming.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Carslon has been our childrens' pediatrician for over 4 years now, and he is AWESOME! Whether seeing him for a checkup, an ear infection, or a severe health crisis (such as the issues my children experienced as newborns), Dr. Carlson is thoughtful, thorough, attentive, kind, caring, patient, tactful, honest, moral, ethical, intelligent, and extremely good at what he does. He is a great diagnostician and he has an amazing bedside manner not only with the kids, but with the parents too. He is a real person, very human, down-to-earth, very easy to communicate with, and gives the impression that he has all the time in the world to address every last one of a parents' concerns about their child's health. I have the utmost confidence in him. After all, I trust him with my kids' lives!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

"Dr. Andy" is incredible. He is young and part of Dr. Zelson's group. His bedside manner with children is wonderful. (You really notice/appreciate this when you see one of the other doctors, who have different styles.) My 4-year-old son never is scared to see him. He takes his time. He is thorough. He respects the parents and understands that if a mother is concerned about something, then it must be a valid issue because only a mother (or father) truly knows their own child's behaviors, habits, feelings. The office staff there are also excellent. I could not have made it as a new mom without the "girls" on the phones; they are baby experts and can offer great advice and tips when you are in a crunch. I spoke with them many times over the phone and always felt like I could ask them anything. Their hours are terrific, and you can always get in to see someone. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Carlson. We are so lucky to have found him. A+++++

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Andrew Carlson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental