Ratings for Dr. Kathleen R. Kuhn

Dr. Kuhn came highly recommended, but she is so passive that I feel I could do better on the web md. I really would like to have a doctor that keeps me healthy; I feel that she doesn't want to do anything.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

after my Dr retired he sent me to Dr Kuhn. I am a diabetic and thyroid desease and she told me I didn't need to cI know I have to have my blood checked every 6 months , decided this was not the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Kuhn is very knowledgeable and helpful, but her, and her office, are insanely difficult to deal with. First, they take very long lunch breaks in the mid-day which makes it challenging for anyone working to try and contact on one's lunch break. Example, they are on lunch until 1pm, and I called at 11:48. Also, I drive nearly 3 hours to visit her, and she constantly turns down refill requests since I live far away. I am on temporary assignment and would rather NOT have to find a doctor here and drive back down frequently. They also said that I have no intention of coming back when I have an appointment scheduled next week. Also, they take forever to get a hold of and fill refill requests so you better pray to GOD that you do not need anything quickly. One thing I do like, she does work with you and lets you know in advance what kind of costs you are looking at with insurance for all co-pays, meds, etc. but wow, so difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Use to love Dr. Kuhn, can't describe her anything but a great lady. Personality and knowledge are superb. Dr. Kuhn isn't one to give you a pill unless you NEED it but I never really minded that, better for your body anyways right. But the staff she hired and now has kept for tooooooo long, made my decision of changing my primary doctor an easy one... Any tests results you have to call a voicemail service (where you can only hear half of what Dr. Kuhn says) and if you have any follow up questions, only half get relayed to Dr. Kuhn from her "staff" (the "staff" is useless and she is very impolite, she actually yelled at me on the phone once for me asking why my prescription wasn't filled when I had called a week prior to it needing to be authorized again; the second she is not forced to do something for the office she is on her phone, very unprofessional) On the other hand if you can put up with the "staff", I would recommend Dr. Kuhn, but you won't find me there anymore...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

She is an awesome doc but don't ask for any type of pain meds. She will never give them to you. Then she wonders why your blood pressure is always elevated...Pain = high blood pressure.She is up to date on everything else and keeps you up to date on blood tests. You will probably live a long life staying with Dr. Kuhn!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Dr Kuhn is very patient and actually cares whats going on. She listens to the you and still forms her own synopsis of what is best for you. It may not be what you want. She does not prescribe meds if you dont need them. She recommends fighting viral stuff without meds and strengthen your immune system. After some time, this is the best for me, but it was a drag not getting the amoxicillin I wanted.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Kuhn is very thorough and complete. She listens and discusses your concerns with you. She keeps up with the latest in medications & treatments.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

I like her a lot she is always up to date on her knowledge, and if she doesn't know she finds out for you. Also is very knowledgeable about vitamins and supplements that you take. I have had her as my primary doctor for 4 years and I like her. Also is able to do bone density test on you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Kathleen R. Kuhn's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1975)

Avmed