Ratings for Dr. Angela R. Detie

Would not recommend dr detie..went to speak to her about getting pregnant and regulating my cycle she didn't answer any questions I had and I felt like I was a burden to her and was wasting her time after I waited an hour to see her and her medical advice was to just go to a fertility clinic and didn't give me anything to regulate my cycle

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I've been with Angela for about 10 years and wouldn't go with anyone else! I absolutely love her and her asst Choly!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I made a same day appt. for a gyn. issue and got unlucky to see Angela. After waiting over an hour for my appt. which I showed up early for.. She wasn't very helpful, told me information I already knew! She said she would call me back with culture results plus possible prescription medication and I never heard back from her. I would not recommend her. I felt like I wasted my time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I went to Angela De Tie becasue Dr. Vennart was unavailable. I wish I didn't. I needed medication to regulate my cycle. She has written my prescription wrong 3 times! I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012