Ratings for Dr. Gregory P. Samano

He is the best. He takes time to listen and is always very nice and caring. We have never waited for long to see hin and his staff is very good. We just love him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Samano II is the best! He really cares about his patients and takes a great deal of time and care with you. I feel so lucky to have found him. I'm a patient for life!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

really great doctor, he spent quite a bit of time with me. His staff is always friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I've always had to wait more than 45 minutes - and these days, he advertises on groupon and living social, which is fine but those "clients" seem to get more attention than those of us with a true health issue. I've had Dr Samano JR call in the wrong medicine, as well as give me way too much of a sedative medication and never apologized. I even blacked out on the medication and he refused to put me on a lesser dose. I do not think his main intention is to care for his patients, but to make enough money to leave the practice. the staff is actually very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Samano Jr is a great physician. He is a DO so can do back/neck adjustments as well practice general medicine. He is a great listener and is very helpful. His Nurse Practitioner is also very knowledgable and helpful. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Gregory P. Samano's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1972)