Ratings for Dr. Kathryn F. Hobbs

I just read on this blog she has passed away... I really, really liked this Rheumatologist. She was kind, smart, and was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Sadly, Dr. Hobbs passed away. She was the best. Still looking for a replacement...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Hobbs has been my rheumatologist for over 17 years. I was lucky to have her enter my life at Univ Of Colorado hospital while trying to manage my Lupus SLE and pregnancy. I then followed her to Denver Arthritis Clinic. She is an amazingly knowledgble doctor and person. I have always been met with honesty, kindness, and the most up to date treatments for all my health issues. She and her staff have always gone above and beyond to help me find whatever resources I need within the practice or elsewhere if needed. I highly recommend Dr Kathryn Hobbs and Denver Arthritis Clinic to anyone struggling with rheumatic diseases or syndromes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hobbs for many years and absolutely adore and trust her as a doctor. She is very empathetic, knowledgeable and thorough. I've seen two other rheumatologists and they were not as knowledgable with auto immune disorders and their bed side manners were less than desirable. Dr Hobbs is a wonderful listener and goes out of her way to make sure I am heading in the right direction with treatment. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders when I leave her office.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Saw Hobbs for over a year. She seemed knowledgable and caring. If you have an AI illness and you do not fit cookie cutter into her textbook/research world then expect a diagnosis of fibro and her pushing a ton of Lyrica. She is also stingy regarding pain meds, runs very late, cancelled my apt because her DOG was sick, and has a super rude nurse. Her rates are also much higher than otber docs. I could not afford to continue seeing her if I wanted to.I ha e awesome insurance and it still cost me $100 for a regular aptand almosg $300 with xrays and in house labs.This is in addition to me dri ing two hours to see her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Hobbs is a wonderful doctor. She takes a personal interest in her patients and is very caring and kind. She listens to what I have to say and is open minded about alternative treatments. She is incredibly knowledgable. She has a great bedside manner and speaks in terms you can understand. She doesn't let me get by with things as I tend to take things into my own hands once in a while. I trust her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr Hobbs is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is always kind, friendly, upbeat and concerned. She listens to my questions and has helped me greatly with my medical conditions. She always checks my trigger points for fibromyalgia. I travel a long way to see her even though there are other rheumatologists closer to my home. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Hobbs for the past five years since first being diagnosed with RA. When I first became diagnosed, I was understandably very upset. I found Dr. Hobbs to be very caring, patient, knowledgeable, and willing to listen when I had questions and to offer helpful suggestions. She is no nonsense and straight to the point. Her nurse can sometimes be a bit abrasive and make you feel rushed, but I've learned to be patient with her. I always end up getting what I need (e.g., questions answered, issues address with the doctor, etc.). I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Hobbs is knowledgeable and caring. I travel a long way to see her even though there are other rheumatologist in my area. Because of my poor health I need to see several specialists and Dr. Hobbs is at the top of my list.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Hobbs is very Knowledgeable about her field. However, She runs late on appointments constantly. She has a habit of getting very frustrated when things do not go Her way. There are better Rheumatologist out there that will not frustrate as much.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Kathryn F. Hobbs's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal