Ratings for Dr. Synthia L. Beeler

I visit Dr Beeler often She has always been so caring. I have never had any thing but the best medical treatment from her. The staff is so friendly. I really enjoy going to the office.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

This doctor doesn't seem to care about listening to what your symptoms are. She makes up her mind, is careless about reading test results-I noticed problems on my blood work and she rushed right over it. She is quick to write prescriptions, but yet doesn't confirm or tell you why. It seems like she has conflicts of interest. I read that she works for Cigna...she is the doctor who denies claims. I don't know how a physician can work for an insurance company and also be seeing patients. And there are a lot of drug reps that go to see her. Not only is she incompetent, she is cold, rude, condescending; I don't trust her at all. Like many of the comments said-run away from her!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I am sure all of the lovely, positive comments directed to this doctor is from her friends, family and staff..This woman does not respond to my comments, appeared as though she did not want to be BOTHERED at all. She did not even ask how I've been doing, nothing..Straight to her medical notes and that was the end. Oh, and lets not forget, quick to put you on medication and CONTSTANTLY SWEARS she is not getting kickbacks (as she calls it). which I didn't care either way. .I pay 1600/mo. for insurance..Way too much to slight myself for a non-caring doctor absent bedside manners. I chose another doctor who is worth my time, money, and insurance, and cares about my health. New doctor finds natural ways to adjust health issues FIRST, then MEDS!! Oh yeah, I was overcharged and received some money back. WOW!! ..Staff is ok..

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Not impressed. Im not so sure she isnt from out west or up north with her arrogance.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Doesn't listen and rude. Misdiagnosed me by telling me I a STD. I have been married for 13 years so I doubted that. I told her I thought I had a ovarian syst and she said that there was no way. It was an ovarian syst in the end. Lucky for my husband I didn't jump to any conclusions when she told me I had a STD. It would have been a long 7 days. She never called to give me my results. I had to call and find out myself. She is an awful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Didn't make sure blood testes were covered by insurance and inform me of rates when they weren't. I have several medical conditions and she could not handle them. My current doctor just flows throw them. Taking covered exams and testing and suggesting things that might help. He is much more aware of how one thing effects another etc. She totally missed a potassium shortage. If you have anything wrong other than flu,colds etc; run and find another doctor or you will wish you had.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

This woman is too green & rude to help. Her staff is excellent however

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

doctor beeler is one of the nicest and very well knowledgable and very observant doctor. she will sit and listen to yu and will not say hello, and good bye in the same sentance. she will do all she can to find your problems. and then help to make you better. her staff is very sweet, and very helpfull as well. will work you in and then treat you like a human and not a number..go and see her if you have a wierd doctor, and she will make you fill like family....we love her she is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Synthia L. Beeler's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)