Ratings for Dr. Jane FIELDS

I saw Dr Fields one time and immediately went looking for another physician. I had an abnormal pap and she scolded me saying it was my fault and was rude. Instead a doctor should be compassionate. She was far from it. I would never go back or would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Jane fields is the MOST RUDE doctor I've ever been to. At my first appointment she berated and was condescending to the nurse helping her. She then prescribed me a medicine in my first trimester or pregnancy that has a side effect of babies being born with facial defects. After trying to call her and being given the runaround for 4 hours by her staff, she finally talked to me about the medicine. She basically called me ignorant and HUNG UP on me while I was still speaking. I'm never going back to this lady again!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Have been a patient for over 20 years, and Jane Fields is the absolute worst medical professional--will NOT recommend at all!! She is rude AND condescending--and speaks down to her patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

This midwife was so rude. I went in because of severe PMS, and she recommended prozac. I asked her what it treated, and she said she didn't know. Would never go back to her, and I have been a patient there for 10+ years

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013