Dr. Theresa M. Rispoli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Theresa M. Rispoli

FABULOUS person and practitioner. I cannot say enough good things about her!! Risa is a kind and compassionate provider who genuinely cares about her patients. I followed her to her new practice because I knew I wanted someone who would be supportive and caring through my pregnancy and labor and delivery experience. If I have questions or concerns, I get a call or response back directly from Risa. (Not many docs will do that!) During my appointments, she is never rushed and she takes her time answering my questions and guiding me through my pregnancy. I highly recommend Theresa (Risa) Rispoli to anyone who wants to feel like a unique individual with her own concerns and not just another appointment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Theresa has always been wonderful when seen for gyn visits, either routine or for special reasons. Her insights and non traditional opinions provide for a rich opportunity to be guided in a more natural manner. When necessary, she pursues the AMA traditional appraoch. These visits, too, are always made more approachable and comforting by Theresa's manner and informal style.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

She is amazing! She has been my midwife through two pregnancies. She has been my rock through it all.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Theresa M. Rispoli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente