Ratings for Dr. Heather Caudell

She is the kindest and most compassionate medical professional I've ever encountered. She has been so wonderful to my Fiancé and I during a time I can only describe as the worst day of my life . I will never trust anyone else to care for me besides her. Thank you Heather. Juline & Joel

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

This woman changed my life. She has been so helpful through the pain I'm enduring and she made me feel as comfortable as possible. She consistently checked in on me and was very supportive once I was discharged from the hospital. She has taken her career to an entire different level and especially a great midwife to me. Thank you so much. Antoinette S.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Heather puts the welfare and wishes of the patient(s) (mothers and babies) first. She is well informed and shares any knowledge she has, as well as any options available at any stage in pregnancy and birth. She has so much knowledge, and it shows in every appointment. For the birth of our twins, I really wanted an intervention, medfree birth and she did everything in her power to make that happen. I did not need a c section, but instead gave birth to two healthy babies, with the second one being a double footling breech. For being willing to deliver our breech baby naturally (without a c section), she will forever have my gratitude, admiration, and support. She truly is an advocate for both mother and babies, and that is priceless. Highly, highly recommend this midwife!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Heather is thorough, thoughtful, and informed. I completely trust her, and am so grateful I made the decision to use her as my midwife. I feel like I have her complete attention during our prenatal visits, and I never feel rushed. She has even sent me snail-mail after a rough week. You just don't get that kind of individualized health care from medical doctors anymore. She has MORE knowledge, in my opinion, than the average OBGYN, on what a healthy pregnancy looks like. I'm looking forward to my birthing experience, knowing she will be there by my side!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013