Ratings for Dr. Colleen N. Sahy

I had a wonderful experience with Colleen she is excellent, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Love love love Colleen! There aren't enough good things I could say about her!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

there is absolutely no one else I would go to. I love Colleen and her staff. they have helped me in more ways than they know!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

My husband and I are anticipating getting pregnant this year and she has been amazing helping me prepare my body and answering all my questions. She takes the time to make sure you understand the information she is telling you. Her bed side manner is great and since moving here it has been hard to find a doctor that can compare to my pervious doctor and Colleen does if not exceed my past provider.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and Colleen was there for me every step of the way. She was there no matter what time of day to answer all my ridiculous questions and would even call and check up on me. She is the most thoughtful and kindest doctor (and person). She's goes above and beyond and I'm so thankful for her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Colleen is absolutely amazing! Not only does she have an amazing bed side, but she takes the time to listen and truely cares about your health concerns. She went above and beyond in my care, and thanks to her a serious medical condition was found and treated. Working in the medical field for over 10 years, I have ran into few providers that measure up to the quality care she provides.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Colleen is the best she delivered both of my children and I started going to her when I was 16! She is so kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Colleen has been my doctor for all 3 of my pregnancies and with each one she was amazing! She cares about her patients and is very attentive. My last delivery I got a little emotional because I knew it was my last and I wouldn't be delivering with her again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Colleen is absolutely amazing! As a chiropractor had very clear opinions on how I wanted my pregnancy and labor to be handled. Colleen went above and beyond to give me as close to what I asked for as possible. From delayed core clamping to not wanting medications to laboring in the birthing tub, Colleen made sure I had the experience that I wanted. She's kind and supportive, which is invaluable during pregnancy. She's also incredibly smart and always had great answers for my questions. I recommend her to everyone! Her staff is exceptional as well, always checking to make sure you're doing alright, especially Kelli! I will absolutely go to her for any future pregnancies:)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had been going to Colleen for years, before, during and after my pregnancy. She always made me feel important and made sure I was healthy. When I had to have an emergency C-section, she got called in on a Sunday night to help deliver my daughter, and I have always been grateful for that. She is fantastic.

Dr. Colleen N. Sahy's Credentials